- Refrigeration, microwaves, and bottle warmers will be provided for food belonging to infants and toddlers in Rooms 4 and 5.
- All formula must be prepared at home.
- All bottles must have a cap.
- All bottles and caps must be clearly labeled with the child’s full name and date.
- It is state policy that any left over formula is to be immediately disposed of. In order to prevent waste, we recommend sending in more bottles with less formula until the infant’s routine has been established.
- All food must be in dated, airtight containers that are clearly labeled with the child’s first and last name.
Please note that all bottles will be heated in a bottle warmers. If there are special instructions in regards to a child’s diet, it is the parent’s responsibility to inform the child’s caregivers.
- All parents are responsible for bringing diapers and wipes for their child.
- All parents are responsible for bringing in diaper cream and filling out the necessary medical forms.
All children in the infant and toddler rooms should have several extra changes of clothing. All belongings must be clearly labeled with the child’s first and last name.